Learn why your business should choose Osher Blue for your part-washing solvent.
At Osher Blue, we stock a broad range of premium part-washing solvent solutions, all of which are available at some of the nation’s most cost-effective prices. We only source products from leading manufacturers, and we can deliver them to any location, no matter how remote. Learn more about our services and how to avoid common mistakes when purchasing solvent cleaning solutions.
What Sets Osher Blue Apart Regarding Parts Solvent?
Choose the right parts solvent supplier, and you’ll have one point of contact on which you can depend for quality products for years to come. Here’s why you should select us.
- Value for money: We’re a business to business (B2B) supplier of quality products ranging from bleach and degreasers to buff pads, and we’re aware that all our clients need to protect their bottom line. For that reason, we only sell high-quality products at prices that will help you minimise your expenses without compromising on the quality of your services.
- Australia-wide supply network: Our headquarters is in Mona Vale, but we’ve grown to become an interstate supplier of premium products thanks to our reputation for reliability and affordability. Thanks to having a distribution network that covers every Australian location, we can deliver your products promptly, ensuring delays never hamper your ability to carry on with business as usual.
- Wide selection of products: Part washing solvents are one of our most popular products, and we have a vast range available. However, our offerings also include tire shine spray, degreasers, deodorisers, hand cleaners, glass surface cleaners, and much more. If you want to learn more about our extensive range, browse our product pages.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Parts Cleaner Solvent
Solvent cleaning solutions have a wide variety of applications, making it essential to avoid purchasing the wrong one for your needs. Avoid these mistakes, and call us for more information.
- Failing to consider all part materials: Often, many materials make up a precision part for a vehicle. For example, a motor component could contain copper, steel, and high-grade plastic. You need to consider every material you intend to clean when choosing a solvent that won’t cause any damage or fail to do its job. Fortunately, we have products for all purposes and can recommend the most suitable one for your requirements.
- Not performing solvent recycling: Some parts washer systems lack a solvent recycling solution; if you purchase such a product, you may need to spend more on replenishing your stock than necessary. Vapour degreasers can separate the used solvent from any grease or soil it removes from a component and then return the solution to the degreaser, which is a bonus for the environment and your budget.
- Choosing the wrong supplier: Find a supplier that doesn’t know the ins and outs of your industry, and you might receive confusing recommendations. We’ve been serving industries including automotive, hospitality, marine, and industrial for more than a decade, in which time we’ve gained an in-depth understanding of our clients’ needs. Purchase your parts cleaner solvent from us, and we’ll give you useful advice to ensure that you choose the most suitable product for your requirements.
Why Trust Osher Blue Regarding Parts Solvent?
Thanks to our wealth of experience, vast product range, fast turnaround times, quality products, and competitive rates, we’re the clear choice for any business that needs a premium solvent cleaning solution. For more information, contact our professionals.